Get me outta here!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Floral Fanatic

Hey there! This is my very first outfit post and I shall call this look Floral Fanatic. I already had this uploaded on my lookbook account a few weeks back. If you want to see my other outfit posts, feel free to check it out here: http://lookbook.nu/gaberoo

Yes, this photo was awkwardly shot at our lovely roof deck.
So, as you can see... This look has a touch of vintage in it and it would be a perfect outfit for a first date or something. It's not too much, not over-the-top. And if you're going for a sweet and lady-like first impression, read on.

Would you believe me if I told you that I got this beautiful floral dress for only P300? A friend of mine, Alyssa Cueno, owns an online boutique called Candy Girl Cab. I have made a lot of purchases from her online shop and I tell you, she sells dope items. Look her up on Facebook! You can really save more and spend less on online boutiques. But before you buy from an online shop, make sure that it's legit. Hey, you never know, right? Better safe than sorry! Anywho, I really love this dress because it fits me beautifully. I mean, who knew I had those curves? Haha! But seriously, I have a collection of floral dresses and this is totally my favorite. Makes me look so innocent! :)

Moving on with the shoes...These babies are actually... Not mine. They are my Mom's but she wore it only once. I don't want these babies to be stuck in the rack forever! I had to use it. Haha! Mom got it from Chelsea. I really, really love its color. Who doesn't love nude peep toe pumps? No one! 

Now, with the accessories... For this outfit, I paired the floral dress with a gold bangle and a humongous ring. Here are photos of 'em up close.


I got this gold bangle from a very chic store at Alabang Town center called Apostrophe. I love how it gives extra vintageness to the outfit. 



I also wore this humongous ring, which complimented the sparkly clutch I'm holding in the photo. I got this from The Bead Shop. If I were a vampire, I'd prolly make this my daylight ring. Haha!



If you don't have a gold bangle, you can always wear something similar to the one I'm wearing, like this one. This bangle is also from The Bead Shop. The white rocks and silver strings remind me of the pretty corals in Palawan. Hee. There are so many good finds at The Bead Shop. I also bought a dream catcher necklace and an ever watchful eye pendant from that store. Really, Gab? Ever watchful eye pendant? Really? Sorry if I creep you out. It looks prettier than what you think! Haha!

And finally, the hat. The moment I saw it, I knew in my gut that I had to buy it. I instantly fell in love with this hat because it reminded me of the roaring '20s. If you happen to know the movie entitled The Changling, this is the kind of hat that Jolie wore in that film. It's quite expensive, though. You can find it at Kirin-Kirin for P500.


Don't over think on looking too perfect. You know how the song goes...  When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change. 'Cause you're amazing, just the way you are ♫. So, yeah. That's pretty much everything. Maybe next time I'll post a makeup tutorial. Whatcha think? Just have fun with the outfit and enjoy your date! 'Til the next post, buh-bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment