Get me outta here!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Skater Girl

Hi! It's been awhile since my last post. College life is crazy. Ugh. Anyway, I'm gonna show you here different ways of wearing skaters. Yes, the universal and ever-trendy skirt. You can wear this on a date, or a night out with your girlfriends, or whatever. Here are four skater outfits for you!

Outfit #1:


Hope you like it. Enjoy, bye bye! Haha! Kidding. I'm really in a hurry so yeah. Lezz do this! I love how girly, young and fresh this outfit looks. It's like a combination of classy and sexy. Meow! Haha. Plus, I love love love the color blue. I look good in blue. I think... What? Haha.  

So let's talk about the skirt. The skirt, I got it from an online shop, it's called OOTDonlinestore. A mouthful, no? Please make sure to check them out on Instagram by this user ID @ootdonlinestore. They're selling super affordable skaters for P250. Hanging tops, too and snapbacks, bags, etc. Really cute store, promise to look them up. Oh, and they're Cavite based, so meet-ups are A-Ok. I actually got mine via meet-up at SM City Bacoor.

LOVE the skirt, so comfy, fits amazingly and the fabric is just lovely. Good quality, I promise. It's garterized and is available in pink, blue, black, red and teal. I think they're having an early Christmas promo now, so please visit their page. :)

The midrib corset (Yay, finally!), I got it from my Mom, actually. It's from a local fashion store. It costs P300, I think. Really cute! So hard to find this kind of top on online shops, I'm happy Mum got it for me. Yes, it is padded and the strap is adjustable and as you can see in the photo, it has big buttons on it. 

Moving on, this sexy peep toe wedge I'm wearing is from Charles & Keith. I got it ages ago. So I'm not really sure if it's still available in malls. I don't have a photo of it up close but its texture is denim-like. Yeah. Sexy, di ba? Haha. It is SUPER hard to walk in it, though. Remember, poise, poise, poise and poise. Just take tiny, little steps. Like really tiny steps. Haha!

For the accessories, I just wore a silver necklace Mark gave to me on our first Valentine's together and a charm bracelet from Silver Works. Yay. And finally, ze bag. This b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l bag is actually from Hong Kong. Bags there are super expensive so don't bother asking how much this costs because I might crumble down... and cry. Again. Haha. Anywho, it is absolutely lovely. It's from Blugirl. It has this reptile look on it and a gold-plated heart in the middle. Amazing 'cause it kind of looks smaller than it actually is. So, if you have a bag that has a leathery feel, use it in this outfit.

So yeah, that's the complete look. I have three more looks below so just read on. 

Outfit #2: 


Sorry I don't do proper photo shoots for this. Haha. Anyway, this is basically the same look but I changed the colors to make it look more romantic. :) This look is perfect for date nights. 

I got the skirt from another online shop, if you've been reading my previous posts maybe you already have a hunch. Yes, this is from Candy Girl Cab. I'm in love with the color, very soft and easy on the eyes. It didn't fit me well though so I used a thin belt for this outfit which I got from Preppy. Sorry for having beauty queen measurements! HAHAHA! Kidding. How I wish... Anyway, if you want to know where I got this floral corset top, please do check out my previous outfit post entitled Street Chic Denim. :) If you want, you can top this look with a denim jacket. And if you have long hair, tie it in a bun for a cute look. Moving on, the floral wedge, I got it from Effigi. Super comfy and easy to walk in. Also, I'm wearing accessories from Sliver Works. :)

Ouitfit #3:


Unfortunately, we don't have winter here in the Philippines. But it can get pretty chilly here sometimes especially on Christmas season. So, it's a perfect time for you girls to wear your pullovers and booties! Kung lamigin ka, maybe you'll like this outfit.

This is the same skirt I'm wearing in Outfit #1, so no need for reintroduction. Reader you've met skater skirt, skater you've met reader. Next. This pretty pullover is from Hong Kong. If you've been to HK, you prolly know 6ixty 8ight. Girls in shopping districts flock like crazy into this store. Anyway, what I like about this pullover is its simplicity and color. And finally, the suede booties! I got these babies from HK, too. They're from Clark's and I am crazy about every detail of it.

Outfit #4:


This look is one of my faves. It is simple, chic and comfy. I simply paired up a white, loose polo with a black skater skirt. I especially love the gold gladiator sandals I'm wearing in this photo, really goes well with the outfit. It's from CMG, by the way. It costs Php 1,800. I also wore a mint green spike bangle from Forever 21 and a satchel of the same color. 

Time's up! Really have to leave now. Sorry if this post feels so rushed, hope you liked the outfits though. So that's all for now, 'til the next post. Buhbye!





1 comment:

  1. I like white skater skirt. Maybe you can post photos wearing white skater skirt

    ReplyDelete