Get me outta here!

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Back to Black

This is an outfit for all the bitter gals out there. Haha! Valentine's is nearing but who said single ladies can't celebrate on the fourteenth? Valentine's is a special occassion you can celebrate with friends and family too.

Anywho, I was supposed to film a Valentine look book but I got the flu. (Huhu) So I decided to just shoot an outfit indoors and yeah. I came up with this gothic, black and red outfit that you can wear on the fourteenth. 

Hooray for DIY flower crowns!


Here's the complete outfit.
So do you like it? I know it looks too dark, but it has this girly touch in it too, right? Uhm, about the top... I can't really remember where I got it, I just found it in my closet (yes, a deep treasure trove) haha. But if you have something lacey and kind of a see-through fabric then BINGO! That's the perfect top for this outfit. That's what we're looking for. Mine has this cute, red laces. YES! RED! The color of love, wee. And I also wore a DIY flower crown with a hint of red just to add a little happiness to the outfit. Haha!

Moving on... The skirt, it's in my previous outfit posts so I guess you already know where I got it. It's from an online shop called OOTD Online Store. So many cheap but trendy outfits there, please look them up on Instagram. :) I love skirts, most especially skaters. Skaters are very easy to pull off and very comfy, too. Alright, I'll tell you something. Whenever my sisters and I go shopping, we have this thing... We look fer shoes that are so hard to pull off and we try em on just to see how silly it looks on our feet. Whoever wears it best wins! 'Cause sometimes we just can't help but laugh when we see pumps with big ass ribbons on it and sparkles and jewels and you know... it's something very much LOL worthy. :))

Finally, the combat boots... For so long I've been wanting to buy combat boots... Tears in my eyes. Lol. So when I saw these babies displayed on Forever 21's glorious shelves, I grabbed 'em right away and make le boyfriend pay for em. Haha, kidding. He got me a lotta Forever 21 stuff fer my birthday last January. Teehee. Love him to bits!

Complete this outfit with a vibrant lip color (red or purple or whatever) and a big so-what-I'm single-what-do-you-care smile. I hope everyone enjoys on the fourteenth and ooh, I just realized it lands on a Friday! Wee TGIF for you guys! Not for me tho, huhu. We got this thing coming up, it's called AdSpeak '14, it's like a big event for advertising majors. We joined and submitted a lotta entries. PSAs of all sorts. Print, Radio, TV, Digital, you name it. Anywho, I hope we win something! Wish me luck!

And ooh, I still hope I can film that valentine lookbook, tho. :( So yeah, bye bye guys! Be better not bitter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment